UPC 3000 (ULTRASONIC PROCESS CONTROLLER)
Compact and portable unit, equipped with a microprocessor and 3 measuring sensors for the complete and immediate control of cleaning process.
- Direct temperature and conductivity measurements
- Tracks how the power of the ultrasonic baths evolves
- Controls the quality of the EDI in the rinsing tanks
- Equipment configuration tailored to meet the client’s needs
- Device controlled using a simple menu and 3 buttons
- Measures the concentration of the detergent which has been prepared using hard water or EDI
Quick and easy control of the surface cleanliness by measuring of the ATP quantity.
- Quick result
- Handheld device
- Evaluation of microbiological contamination
- Quantitative measurement of microorganisms
DEGREASING FOUNTAIN NGL FD60
Water-based degreasing unit for the inspection of parts after after machining.
Degreasing fountain NGL FD60 replaces traditional solutions that use solvents, oils or alcohols, which are harmful to health and the environment.
- Substitution of kerosene and solvents
- Used with aqueous solutions
- Reduced operating costs
- Safe for the user
- Improved safety/environmentally safe
- Maintenance of the degreasing solution through an oil separator
- Improved cleanliness and organisation of workshops