Galvex 20.02 is a lightly alkaline liquid, used for the removal of polishing compounds, light oils, grinding oils and finger prints in ultrasonic processes, used in the watch industry, jewelery, medical, micromechanical, faucet, automotive, crystals and ophthalmic optics sectors.
Compatible with all metals (except carbides) its surface tension gives it a high wettability, ensuring a very efficient and quick degreasing.
- Complete and rapid degreasing of parts
- High efficiency on brushed, satin and stippled parts (complex geometry)
- Emulsifies and dissolves grease
- Increases wettability
- No harmful compound
- Brightness of copper alloys
- Easily rinsed off, can be used as a finishing product
- Extended bath life, improved productivity