Preparation plant NANOCLEAN RO
Among the various solutions available to manufacturers to reduce their environmental impact, wastewater treatment is one of the most relevant. NGL specialists offer customized treatment plants according to the volumes of water to be treated, the types of effluents and the customer’s specific requirements.
See below an example of a process water preparation system.
Nanoclean is a modular and compact process water preparation system that can be fitted to produce different water qualities and types.
1. AQUA4D®: Action on limescale. Calcium carbonate crystallises into non-adherent aragonite.
2. OSMOSIS UNIT: Removes most of the organic matter, colloids, suspended particles and minerals.
3. RESIN & ACTIVE CARBON: Removes dissolved mineral residues on ion exchange resin, and organic compounds with activated carbon.
4. UV LAMP: Removes any «pioneer» bacteria found in the water.
5. FILTERS: Continuous filtration on 0,2 µm filters and 0,05 µm (endotoxin) to ensure microbiological parameters.
6. PBW MODULE: Hot water circulation loop at 70°C, in 316L steel, no weldings or retentions. Cleaned and passived (ASTM G93 standard). Continuous filtration on 0,2 µm and endotoxin filters (0,05 µm).
- Removes calcite deposits and prevents redeposition in pipes and equipment
- Removes biofilm and avoids its formation
- Reduces clogging of membranes
- Removes rust and prevents corrosion
- Quality and conductivity characteristics similar to the tap water from which it is made
- Nanoclean RO
- Generated by filtration through low porosity membranes
- 90% of salts retained; conductivity: 5-20 micro Siemens / cm
- No organic matter or bacterial contamination
- Nanoclean EDI
- Generated and recycled using ion exchangers (mixed bed resins)
- No salt content; conductivity: 0,055 to 2 µs/cm
> Requires UV treatment and activated carbon
- Nanoclean Pure Water
- Water complying with the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (PE7)
- Generated by filtration from tap water
- Stored in a 316L stainless steel circulation loop with no bends or welds, totally passivated
- Continuous filtration on 0.2µm filters and 0.05µm endotoxin filters